we inform you that the European Regulation n. 679 of 27 April 2016 ("GDPR") on the processing of personal data provides for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. Pursuant to Article 13 of the REG. EU 2016/679, we invite you, therefore, to take note of the following information:
1. White Energy Group S.p.A., based in Italy, Via Antonio Meucci, 2 - 37135 Verona, is the data controller.
2. Personal information submitted will be used to provide our services on the basis of contractual agreements and in order to comply with any obligations incumbent on the company and provided for by the legislation in force. In the case of specific approval, such data may also be used to perform market research and internal statistical analysis or to send information and/or commercial communications (e.g. newsletters) concerning products or services similar to those object of the current commercial relationship.
3. Data processing will be carried out with computer and/or paper tools to create databases accessibile only to the data controllers. The processing may also be carried out by third parties who provide specific processing, administrative or instrumental services necessary to achieve the aforementioned purposes. All data processing operations guarantee the integrity, confidentiality and availability of personal data.
4. The data provided will be kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and, subsequently, for the time when the company is subject to conservation obligations for tax purposes or for other purposes provided by law.
5. We will disclose your information to others only when this is necessary for the delivery of our services (e.g. financial institutions, lawyers, agents and representatives)
6. If personal data are transferred to countries outside the European Union, the transfers will take place in compliance with the provisions established by the GDPR in order to ensure an adequate level of protection. In particular, the transfers will take place through the conclusion of Standard Contractual Clauses approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained through a specific request to be sent to the contact data contained in this policy.
7. According to REG. UE 2016/679, you have the right to obtain from the data controller access to your personal data and information (art. 15); the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete ones (art. 16); the cancellation of personal data (art. 17); you have the right to ask for the limitation of the processing of personal data upon the occurrence of the hypotheses indicated in Article 18. You have the right to obtain your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in circumstances where the information is processed with your consent or by automated means, also in order to communicate this information to another data controller (i.e. the right to personal data portability) (art. 20).
You have the right to object to the use of your information in certain circumstances (art. 21).
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling (Article 22).
You have the right to complain to the appropriate supervisory authority.
At any time you may exercise your rights against the data controller sending your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.